Thursday, October 2, 2008

Lufthansa Comes Through!

I was waiting for Lufthansa to confirm my request to change our outgoing flight from Frankfurt am Main to Munich. Makes more sense to fly out of Munich, since we'll be there already. Lufthansa has finally answered, and they set it all up for us: 18 seats reserved for us, from RDU to Frankfurt, via Washington Dulles, and frm Munich back to RDU, via Washington Dulles.

I have published an update on these details for you to peruse. It includes information I am gathering on lodging options in the great city of Munich.

Also, we need to get commitments from interested students and their families. I'll distribute these in class and ask that bring me these signed letters on Monday. It is crucial to that we understand who is going and how many.

No comments: